A career at Syracuse University will excite and reward you. Here, you will have the opportunity to work with accomplished colleagues and inspiring students, supported by the resources you would expect from a preeminent research university and the collegiality of an institution dedicated inclusive excellence. In addition to reviewing resources that support your teaching and scholarship, the following may be of particular interest:
- Syracuse University is pursuing an ambitious faculty hiring program centered around cluster hires, a proven strategy for academic and research excellence, with a focus on attracting and retaining faculty members from underrepresented groups. The University’s Cluster Hires Initiative brings new faculty for interdisciplinary teaching and research, while promoting collaborations among existing faculty in a broad spectrum of disciplines including STEM, social sciences, humanities and creative arts.
- Learn about Syracuse University’s Diversity Opportunity Hires Initiative
- Learn about Research at Syracuse University
- Search for open faculty positions
- Learn about Syracuse University, its history, and its people. Syracuse University is steeped in entrepreneurial drive and academic richness, enhanced by prolific sports teams, proudly located on an iconic campus, and, above all, fortified by tremendous spirit. You can learn more about the faculty, staff, and students through the University’s Quick Facts page.
- Are you part of a dual career couple? The Dual Career Network helps Syracuse University faculty and their partners get settled in their new city, or use the resources available through the Upstate New York Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (UNY-HERC) to find out about other colleges and universities in central New York.
- Wondering about benefits? Review Benefits at a Glance to learn more about benefits for faculty. Part-time faculty covered under the Syracuse University/Adjuncts United Collective Bargaining Agreement should review benefits available through the contract.
- Interested in buying a home? Syracuse University’s Guaranteed Mortgage Program could help you get started. Learn more about nearby neighborhoods through the University’s City of Syracuse page.